bass fishing

fishing

fishing

fish for bass

fishing tips

fish

Photo

BP stud fry

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 karokis

karokis

I Love Bass Fishing!

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 30 2009 - 08:46 PM

Can anyone tell me where these can be purchased at or any replicates of this design of bait being made? Thank You

#2 roadwarrior

roadwarrior

From a human perspective, they're like Twinkies.

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,079 posts

Posted December 31 2009 - 08:32 AM

What are you referring to? I googled "BP stud fry"
and came up with nothing.

-Kent  a.k.a. roadwarrior
Global Moderator

Please read the Forum FAQs

Join us: fishing-tips-fishing-knots-facebook.gif fishing-tips-fishing-knots-twitter.gif fishing-tips-fishing-knots-youtube.gif gplus-32.png

Become a member for FREE!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Note that you can report content and alert moderators by pressing the "Report" link when viewing the content.

#3 karokis

karokis

I Love Bass Fishing!

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 31 2009 - 09:31 AM

What are you referring to? I googled "BP stud fry"
and came up with nothing.

-Kent a.k.a. roadwarrior
Global Moderator

They quit selling them a few years+ago. I have a few left. They are like ring fry but they are covered with studs that stick out and produce a whole lot of air bubbles when they are in the water. One of the best I ever used. They are called Caterpillar Stud Fry.

#4 Team9nine

Team9nine

Spoonplugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted December 31 2009 - 11:31 AM

Ditto on the awesomeness of the BP Stud Fry. Can't believe they haven't reintroduced it yet since BPS Pro Edwin Evers is a huge fan of the bait. Practically a cult following on some of the local lakes around here, as well as down in Texas. I know I've won lots of $$ with it.

If you're willing to pay, I can get you some...

-T9

"You spend weeks in solitude, wondering what happened and how victory slipped from your hands. The only conclusion offered to you by the fishing “media” was that KVD "switched from regular sexy shad, to a 'gold' sexy shad" the minute three extra cirrus clouds entered the atmosphere.  You feel stupid because you were waiting on two cumulus clouds." - Hale White

"...How is it fishermen worry about color and things that tend to fall into varying degrees of meaninglessness, when the simple act of putting the bait where the fish is, is what’s really important? Maybe it’s because fishermen want to believe in something, even if it is meaningless." - Tony Dean