A couple of months ago my baitcaster started messing up real bad. Apparently what happened was that sometime before that I took my reel apart to clean and grease it and left a part off. I'm usually good about keeping parts the way they are supposed to be, but not that time. Well when it messed up I realized I was missing the part but didn't know what part it was. Keep in mind, I am not that familiar with the parts.
Last month I had rearranged my living room and found a random part lying on the floor, didn't know what it was so I thought I had put it up just in case I eventually figured it out. Some how the dern part made it back to the floor and I found it after rearranging the living room again. This time God gave me the wisdom to know what the part was (my bearings) and what order to put it back in.
So, my baitcaster is cleaned, greased, back together, and tested. It works like new. Now I have 2 b/c. Now to get my Quantum Lite rod fixed. It needs 2 line guides.