Which Article Should I Write For Bass Resource Next?
Posted June 27 2012 - 02:08 PM
1. Throwing musky lures for big bass-
2. The pork frog pioneers (those who threw pork chunks on their jigs)
3. The quest for natural looking fishing lures-
4. Fishing pads for bass-
5. From Wigglers to Buzzers, how to fish them
6. Slack line worm fishing-
7. It’s how you adapt your worm-
8. Fighting a “green” bass
9. Spinning gear for smallmouth
10. When to use a long rod-
11. Thin or thick fishing line
12. Warm, Muddy spinnerbaits
13. Choose your bling (Spinnerbait blade size)
14. Topwater Puppets (different retrieves)
15. The Speed set (hook-set)
16. Fishing Mini-Lakes
17. Swimming a grub for schoolers
18. The Unknown Factor (water PH)
19. Backwards Lures
20. Winning combination: Shad and Rocks
Posted June 27 2012 - 05:09 PM
Posted June 28 2012 - 01:14 PM
Just brainstorming here.
Posted June 28 2012 - 03:45 PM
Posted June 28 2012 - 04:53 PM
I read people say "I fished braid 3 hrs no bite put on a leader caught a fish" Well Ive fished for 3hrs no bite on next cast caught a fish didnt change a thing so whats that prove. Maybe that next cast without leader would have resulted in a fish.
ST CROIX AVID 8' MLM
SEA EAGLE 124SMB
Posted June 28 2012 - 06:12 PM
Another idea is finding fish when a thermocline exists.
Posted June 29 2012 - 05:44 AM
Not trying to pick on you, but the topic could end up being a teachable moment for the author as well as the readers.
Posted June 29 2012 - 10:58 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users