Posted August 20 2012 - 07:58 AM
I have for sale a previously owned Team Daiwa Fuego Baitcasting Reel in excellent condition....I would rate it a 9.5 on appearance (it has one tiny bump/scratch on the chrome just above the cast control knob.. otherwise I can find no other sign that it has been used........ and a definite 9.5 on mechanics (and that only because it has been used)....this reel has been used very little ....only on two separate half day fishing trips on Lake Okeechobee in Florida..(the G Loomis rod that it was on, I also have it listed (used on same 2 trips) this little red & chrome right handed retrieve jewel of a reel can be yours for only $179 tyd
DAIWA TEAM DAIWA TD FUEGO
BAITCASTING FISHING REEL LIGHTLY USED
SPECIFICATION & FEATURES
- 6 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings with 1 roller bearing.
- Magforce-Z Automatic Magnetic Anti-Backlash Control.
- Free-Floating Spool
- Infinite Anti-Reverse .
- 7-Disc Drag System with Daiwa's Exclusive Fiber Composite Washers for Ultra-Smooth
- Titanium Nitrided Line Aperture
- Autocast clutch.
- Ultra lightweight Magnesium frame with Handle-Side Sideplate
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Model #:FUEGO
- Weight #: 215g (7.6oz)
- Gear Ratio #:: 6.3:1
- Ball Bearings #:6/1
- Line Capacity (lb-yds)#:12-120/14-100
Dad always said, if you are too busy to go
fishing, then you are too busy.!!