fishing

bass fishing

fishing

fishing
fish for bass

fishing tips

fish

Photo

Bass Buster Boat For Sale... Still In Very Nice Cond.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bch_2970@yahoo.com

bch_2970@yahoo.com

I Love Bass Fishing!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationDallas, Tx.
  • My PB:Please Choose
  • Favorite Bass:Please Choose

Posted December 07 2012 - 09:57 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU-----1 Man Bass buster boat for sale-----------

Comes with a great working trolling motor.. selling because my nephew likes to fish, so going to use the money to try and buy a 2 man boat....

Measurements are 6'3" long, and 3'3" wide...Benefits of this boat is it is easy for 1 person to handle...Lightweight.. Does not leak...
Has plenty of room for your tackle box, cooler, and a few rods...

Although it comes with the seat, it did not come with the boat seat frame which I'm told can be purchased fairly inexpensive at Academy or Bass Pro....

I used it to fish one of my friends small lakes and the trolling motor really moves this boat around great...

It is in pretty good shape.... and would make an excellent boat for those hard to reach places....

Anyways, it would be a good little rig for a guy with a small SUV, as it fits nicely in the back with no need for a trailer.... Also, will fit easily in the bed of any small truck... And would be great to fish some of the backwater creeks that are hard to reach in a bigger boat...

When I bought it did not have a title so I cannot provide one... Like I said it will fit in any small SUV and will get you in the shallowest water and the tighest hard to reach fishing spots...

Let me know if you have any questions....
Ask Price $150
Call Ben at 817 657 5597 for more details...first come, first serve..
Local p/u only in Forney,Tx. (just off Highway 80)

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users