Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goaltender

Bass Pro Shops Big Spring Sale - Dates?

16 posts in this topic

Anyone know the dates of BPS annual spring sale this year? Trying to hold on buying stuff until then...It's just darn hard to wait in the off season :dazed-7:

Last week of February into March. 3 week event.

FEB 22- MARCH 10

Thanks guys!

Thanks.  Will TW have a spring sale as well?  If so, any ideas on when?  I've got a Christmas gift cert. that is absolutely burning a hole in my pocket....

Moderate threadjack:  I got a BPS gift certificate for Christmas, though there is no store near us.  I was half planning finding a day to do a big production and drive the couple hours to the nearest BPS for a day with my son.  Shopping, lunch, time chatting in the car, etc.

Is it worth waiting to do this around the time of this promotion?  Not really in any rush here...  

Moderate threadjack:  I got a BPS gift certificate for Christmas, though there is no store near us.  I was half planning finding a day to do a big production and drive the couple hours to the nearest BPS for a day with my son.  Shopping, lunch, time chatting in the car, etc.

Is it worth waiting to do this around the time of this promotion?  Not really in any rush here...  

Always good for a trip with the kid(s)! Should be some decent deals around this time to spend your gift cert on.

Absolutely! They always have a bunch more stuff on clearance/markdowm. It'd be well worth the trip.

If memory serves me right TW has a presidents day sale...then memorial..then fathers day. 

Ok... Well, I suppose it just remains to be decided whether we'll go down on the 22nd or 25th.  :) Since we homeschool and I'm blessed with a pretty flexible work schedule, I can easily skip down on a weekday to (hopefully) avoid some of the madhouse.

Absolutely! They always have a bunch more stuff on clearance/markdowm. It'd be well worth the trip.

I agree and your son will love it and the time he will spend with you. Great deals that are not in the flyer also.

Thanks. Will TW have a spring sale as well? If so, any ideas on when? I've got a Christmas gift cert. that is absolutely burning a hole in my pocket....

Don't remember if they had a spring sale, but TW will do a sale for most major holidays.

Thanks.  Appreciate it. 

I think TW has a classic sale in late February. 

dang last week of faburary, im ready to buy new poles and reels now :)

February is going to be great month for fishing expos/shows especially in OK.

Boat Show This week at Tulsa Fair Grounds

Bass Pro  has the Great american boat show Feb 1-10

Mid-South Tackle Show Feb 15,16, & 17

Bass Pro Spring Classic at the end of Feb

Bass Master Classic/Expo Feb 22-24th

Wait for the flyer to come out (a week or 2 from now) and see what's going to be scheduled for seminars, etc. at the Foxboro store.  You can get there ~2 1/2-3 hours tops, from your place.  If you have never been there it's quiet the shock to walk in and see a whale look small.  I'm planning on making the trip just to get a bit of a fishing fix.