Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jake P

Your Favorite Jig?

11 posts in this topic

What is your all time favorite jig and trailer?

Brand, color, size and trailer.

I would have to say 1/2 oz siebert brush jig in Okeechobee with a Okeechobee rage craw.

1 person likes this

1/2 grass stalker w/a rage lobster

5/16 oz Slongs flat top jig in the color Possum with  an alabama craw rage craw for the trailer

1 person likes this

1/4oz Brovarney swim jig in crappie color with a pearly rage tail Menace trailer. Before the Menace i would use a a pearl Fat albert. I make jigs,buy all kinds of jigs, but that single jig is a bass magnet. I purchased it 4 years ago, it has 237 recorded bass caught on it.

3/8 oz custom football head, magic craw hand tied skirt, Okeechobee craw or magic craw rage craw trailer 

3/8 oz. Strike King Bitsy flip. They are cheap and they work. I don't cry when I lose one, and I can find them in every tackle store I go to.

My own hand poured version of the Strike King Bitsy Bug. I found the original product very poorly made and didn't hold up well.

Eakins finesse jig, 5/16oz green pumpkin, matching rage craw.

Phenix Brent Ehler Signature Series 3/8 oz in Glimmer Blue Craw with a green pumpkin Baby Paca Craw

PJ's Lil' Jig 1/4oz with matching Zoom swimming chunk trailer. These jigs catch spots like crazy here.

pjsrootbeergreenflakechartreuse_zpsf2329

NorthStar swim jig and his Flip & swim with a Netbait Baby Paca Craw or a dirt dawg. Oh, I forgot the Football jig too in Molting craw and a pumpkin trailer and a PBJ with a greenpumpkin Tr..