Hello from Phoenix, AZ

Dorado

Greetings! I hope to share success stories and give as much, if not more, than what I've been receiving from this wonderful community. This is the BEST forum that I've been a part of. I'm very appreciative of the courtesy, willingness to share, and overall respect that I see on this forum. I've been a part of Fish Enchantment (NM-active) and Fish Explorer (CO-closed) and met some amazing anglers in both states. Moved to PHX in 2015 and am finally learning AZ waters.

I fish once a week (wish it was everyday) mostly in Phoenix Metro. I've only been bass fishing for the past two years, but have been fishing my entire life. Did a lot of catfishing and fly fishing prior, but bass fishing offers cooler toys haha! AZ has forced me to store away my whipping sticks, but the catfishing here has been pretty fantastic.

I'm turning into a tackle junkie, thanks to bass fishing, and hope to seek some professional help here (haha yeah right!).  Hope to meet some good folks and want to thank everybody that contributes in making this site so great! The moderators do a fantastic job too. I'm glad I can be a part of the Bassresource community.

Thanks,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...