Toledo top water

A5BLASTER

Hit a few bass Hester day on the frog in some coves in two to four feet of water, had a good bass break me off on hook set stupid me didn't cut and retie after the knot got frayed.

Only one Kepler after that but had seven other bites all dinks.

2017-02-23 09.23.16.jpg

• Like 2

Yea 30 pound power pro, it has been a lil bit since I had tied it on and it had got frayed from being up in the buck brush a few too many times, that's why it broke on hook set.

Good to go now cut it back a few feet and keep rocking that bad boy.

Thanks sir, it was fun to say the least.

Friday me and my best freind hammered them with strike king w.m. red swimbaits and black and red flake ribbett frogs best fish we got was a 5.14 on the frog.

We ended the day with nine keepers not counting the big girl he caught and put back, we also had 14 dinks we put back most of those were also caught with the frog.

I will post a pic of his big bass shortly.

Here she is, she was in brush in a foot of water with a mud bottom, came out to kill the frog.

2017-02-27 08.35.30.jpg

• Like 1

It was awesome, that big girl was his first bass on a frog ever.

This low water is killing me around the house, they will be up on the bank's one day and bitting good then the next we can't find them.

Been talking too several diffrent people that come up and fish the coves next to the house and they all say the same thing the bass don't seem to be coming in the coves like they normally do.

I think it's because the brush they normally spawn in is out of the water right now, they come in check it out then leave.

Tryed backing off to the deeper water next to where we have been catching them thinking that's where they went and can't get bite to save my life.