Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T-rig

Rapala Titanium Braid

11 posts in this topic

Has anyone used Rapala Titanium Braid?

What's your opinion? I'm thinking of buying some.

Thanks!!

I have never tried it but i did try there mono once and it was crap. You can't beat fireline i think its the best braid on the market. The new fireline crystal is amazing, it is way less visable then other braids. Highly recommended.

I have never tried it but i did try there mono once and it was crap. You can't beat fireline i think its the best braid on the market. The new fireline crystal is amazing, it is way less visable then other braids. Highly recommended.

Just getting technical here, but Fireline is a fused, not braided, line.

Just getting technical here, but Fireline is a fused, not braided, line.

And it is also crap  :o

B

Yeah, Fireline definately sucks! I use Power Pro most of the time but it's difficult to get here in

Europe. That's why I'm looking for something new like  Rapala Braid but nobody seems to know about this line. Anyone.......?

dodgeguy used to be a BIG fan of Power Pro, but he has swiched over to Sufix and HIGHLY recommends that brand. I don't fish braid, but if I did, I would give the Sufix a try. A lot of guys on this Forum seem to really like the stuff.

Thanks Roadwarrior!

The problem is the same with Suffix as with Power Pro, it's almost impossible to get in Europe.

I can get Tuff Line, but is it any good?

Thanks in advance!!

i've never heard anything bad about tuf line.i personally have not used it.i thought the finish was to rough.guys that use it like it a lot.

Thanks Dodgeguy!

I'll try some tuff line.

how about this?

u can get 300 yards of power pro from ebay for $27 including shipping ,tax free

the only problem , u have 2 wait 10 days 2 receive it

Thanks Vyron! I will check E-bay.

That's a nice Bass on your avatar. Did you catch it in Cyprus? How much did it wheigh and what lure did you use? Sorry about all the questions but I'm really interested what other European anglers use

and what they catch.

Thanks!