Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumastorm

map for lake waveland in indiana

6 posts in this topic

i have been fishing at this lake for as long as i can remember but only from shore, i recently bought a boat and now my wife and i can go all over, but i don't know any good spots other then along the dam area. anyone have a map of this lake showing the hot spots or any other info?

i do know one cove that we were at last weekend where i hooked onto a huge bullhead catfish ;), the hook snapped at the curve just as i was trying to bring it's head up to grab it by the gills >;), looks like i need to throw out the old rusty hooks and buy some new ones. we'll be back there again hoping to hook onto another big one every chance we get.

Welcome aboard!

8-)

I don't know of any different spots, but you might try google earth.  Honestly, I've never been to a spot on that lake where I wasn't' catching fish.  Great lake, or should I say more like a training facility.  

You can find a map of this lake in the Southern Indiana Fishing Map Guide that you can pick up at Wal-Mart or Gander Mountain in the area. It is only 15ft deep, and has been stocked with sunfish, catfish, LM bass and musky. Good Luck! ;D

I don't know of any different spots, but you might try google earth.  Honestly, I've never been to a spot on that lake where I wasn't' catching fish.  Great lake, or should I say more like a training facility.  

I've had similar experiences on Waveland, lots of fish everywhere.

oh wow, i didn't know there is musky in this lake, i'll be posting pics of any i catch, well any fish that are big for that matter.