bass fishing

fishing

fishing
fish for bass

fishing tips

fish

Photo

map for lake waveland in indiana

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 illumastorm

illumastorm

I Love Bass Fishing!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted July 29 2008 - 12:10 PM

i have been fishing at this lake for as long as i can remember but only from shore, i recently bought a boat and now my wife and i can go all over, but i don't know any good spots other then along the dam area. anyone have a map of this lake showing the hot spots or any other info?
i do know one cove that we were at last weekend where i hooked onto a huge bullhead catfish ;), the hook snapped at the curve just as i was trying to bring it's head up to grab it by the gills >;), looks like i need to throw out the old rusty hooks and buy some new ones. we'll be back there again hoping to hook onto another big one every chance we get.

#2 roadwarrior

roadwarrior

From a human perspective, they're like Twinkies.

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,490 posts

Posted July 29 2008 - 03:18 PM

Welcome aboard!

8-)

Please read the Forum FAQs

Join us: fishing-tips-fishing-knots-facebook.gif fishing-tips-fishing-knots-twitter.gif fishing-tips-fishing-knots-youtube.gif gplus-32.png

Become a member for FREE!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Note that you can report content and alert moderators by pressing the "Report" link when viewing the content.

#3 P

P

Takin over!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted July 30 2008 - 09:03 PM

I don't know of any different spots, but you might try google earth.  Honestly, I've never been to a spot on that lake where I wasn't' catching fish.  Great lake, or should I say more like a training facility.  

#4 PondHunter

PondHunter

I Love Bass Fishing!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted July 30 2008 - 09:40 PM

You can find a map of this lake in the Southern Indiana Fishing Map Guide that you can pick up at Wal-Mart or Gander Mountain in the area. It is only 15ft deep, and has been stocked with sunfish, catfish, LM bass and musky. Good Luck! ;D

#5 billbrum

billbrum

I Love Bass Fishing!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted July 30 2008 - 10:05 PM

I don't know of any different spots, but you might try google earth.  Honestly, I've never been to a spot on that lake where I wasn't' catching fish.  Great lake, or should I say more like a training facility.  

I've had similar experiences on Waveland, lots of fish everywhere.
'04, '06, '07, "08 Webster Lake Musky Club Junior Release Champion  

#6 illumastorm

illumastorm

I Love Bass Fishing!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted August 01 2008 - 08:03 AM

oh wow, i didn't know there is musky in this lake, i'll be posting pics of any i catch, well any fish that are big for that matter.