Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gbassman519

Sabrina Thompson

10 posts in this topic

Thanks, i like to  follow her and see how she  do this yr. not to much  said about her in womens  news  and  stuff. this site dosen't tell you  who's fishing  what tourneys.

She's still fishing!! ;)

Awesome to have you on BR! Is your site on the fritz or is it my end?

I'm still fishing. Last year I fished the first two tour stops of the WBT, and then the WBT informed me that I wouldn't be permitted to fish the last two because of the number of boaters.

I'm presently VP of the IFBBA and will be fishing the womens bass division circuit starting in March. I'm also Fishing with a local Texas club called Fishing Traditions. And I will be fishing Quad state tournaments. And a few of the FOM tournaments.

I've been very busy organizing the new womens bass division circuit, I haven't had a chance to update my website, but it is still working. I am a die hard bassaholic....I wake up in the mornings thinking about fishing. I will forever be fishing somewhere! so just look for me, please!! ;D

Sabrina, It was good to see you outside the weigh-in at the Classic. Sorry I couldn't stick around and talk.

You looked like you had your hands full. I'm greatfull you had a chance to speak to me. I wished we had more time to talk.

But Pam was awesome wasn't she?!?!? I was so proud of her watching her cross that stage....I was so close to tears. I tell you, she will forever be the "Queen of Bass" to me!!

How 'bout this year?