Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyBigger

Tackle In Bulk

13 posts in this topic

Im looking to buy sof plastics in bulk and im wondering where the best place to get them is. Im looking for Zoom, Gambler, Strike King and more. Thanks for the help.

That's a tough nut to crack without having pro-staff deals. You might find someone that will give you a flat 10%, on orders over a certain dollar amount, but you're not really gaining much in terms of dollars.

I'm sure you don't mean bulk, either. Bulk, typically, means one color of one style by the thousand count, or more. I know that a few of the companies I deal with don't set bulk quantity pricing until you hit a full production run with is 5,000 baits.

If you're looking for large quantities to get a deal, you're better off, generally, buying what you find on sale. If you mean genuine bulk, you better option is to inquire about dealer status and purchase at wholesale levels.

If you're talking quantities of less than 100 of anything hit the site sponsors or go to your local shops and see what kind of deal they'd make you on the volume your talking about.

I just want to buy by the hundred to make it easier not to save much money. A discount would be nice but im not to concerned about it.

I would call the company you want to buy from and put in an order that way.

Or you could go to mulitple sites online and just buy out everything you want...LOL

I would call the company you want to buy from and put in an order that way.

Or you could go to mulitple sites online and just buy out everything you want...LOL

lol i thought of that

If you normally purchase locally you could always ask the store to place a special order, might give you a decent rebate when buying a significant amount all at once.

You can buy Zoom in some of the styles/colors if you can find someone willing to order it in bulk for you.

Berkley sells 4 and 7 inch Power worms in 100 ct bags, and 10 inchers in 50ct bags. I buy a bag or two every few years.

I know on Cabelas you can buy them by the bucket. They a couple different buckets, one is mainly worms and the other is a mixed bucket of grubs and shad and the other bucket is tube baits.

Actually I just looked on their website. The worm buck is 195 count, the grub/shad bucket is 420 count and the tube bucket is 110 count. Your choice of bucket for $16.99 each. I have never used them but it doesn't seem like a bad deal if you're looking to buy in bulk. They're under the soft bait kit section.

You can become a member of Fish PAA for $20 and recieve discounts from Strike King and other manufactors. I wont say what the discount is but it will pay for the membership in a hurry.

If you normally purchase locally you could always ask the store to place a special order, might give you a decent rebate when buying a significant amount all at once.

I never thought of that. I appreciate everbodys help