Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BassAssassin85

Spro Little John Replica Display

6 posts in this topic

Hi there this is a spro little john i had made for a display purpose. It is about a foot in length and the paint scheme is just something i did based on what colors of spray paint i had no relation to the manufacture that i know of. Me and my father have been making display sized lures of replicas just for fun and they look neat in a man cave. We have made this one, a bagley fat cat, paw paw, and a few other older topwater lures. We call these B F L's standing for big (fill in this one) lure. This one in particular has red reflector for the eyes since these were recessed and missing the hooks but I'm sure you could imagine it done. I may end up doing some replicas for next winter by order they are fun to do and think i could make some money during layoff season as well. thanks for looking, jim

post-31008-0-32167000-1331086653_thumb.j

post-31008-0-11805800-1331086769_thumb.j

post-31008-0-92772100-1331086779_thumb.j

post-31008-0-92538100-1331086796_thumb.j

post-31008-0-36521600-1331086815_thumb.j

nice work! :bushy-browed:

thanks alum bass

finally got the finished picture on here with the hooks and eyes plus a few others me and my dad have made. plus one from my grandpa

pretty neat!