Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Addicted to Smallies

Kel-Tec Sub 2000 9Mm?

2 posts in this topic

Anyone have experience with this gun? It's sold out EVERYWHERE around me, but I was thinking of getting it for the home arsenal. Seems like a great idea with the interchangeable Glock clips and the extra barrel length... I figured it would be a good home defense gun, and with the fold-able stock, it would be easy to pack in the truck when traveling. Anyone have one? The videos I've seen online suggest they're pretty accurate, despite the folding stock.

kel_su2000.jpg

I have been interested in the .40 version. I will end up purchasing it in the near future. When i order it i am also going to order the aluminem forend with the picatinny rail. Im gonna install a light and laser and it will be my under bed gun. I am going to sell my Mossberg 500 tactical that is currently under my bed. The reason i want the Sub is because i shoot A LOT, and the shotgun just doesnt get used. At least with the Sub i can have my fun and still feel confident using it as a home defense weapon that I will most likely never have to use. My only drawback is it is an ugly gun lol