The Ultimate Bass Fishing Resource Guide® maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without the express permission of The Ultimate Bass Fishing Resource Guide® (hereafter referred to as The Site), which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of The Site's content, graphics, and code for any purpose is strictly prohibited. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials, and permission is granted by The Site. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public and/or commercial purposes, online or offline, including the text, images, audio, code, and video without The Site's written permission.
The "look" and "feel" of the The Site is also trademarked. This includes The Site's color combinations, button shapes, layout, and all other graphical elements (unless otherwise specified).
You are advised that The Site will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
Quoting from The Site
In quoting The Site's content in promotional materials or on product packaging, The Site requires that you submit the quoted material and that you sign an agreement with The Site stating that you will use it in context, attribute the quote accurately, and identify The Site as the source. Please keep in mind, however, that The Site does not sponsor or endorse the products or services of others.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and The Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of The Site. The Site neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with The Site.
- While The Site uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in it's pages, The Site makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Site assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither The Site, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. The Site also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of The Site or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, The Site is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. Through your usage of this site, you may submit and/or The Site may gather certain limited information about you and your web site usage. The Site is free to use such information for any purpose it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, creating customized web pages and marketing purposes.
- Images and videos of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, The Site. The use of these images or videos by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images or videos may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Site and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of The Site or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that The Site will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- The Site has reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site at the time the link was made, but is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of The Site.
- Software and other materials from this Site may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. The Site does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
Message Boards (forums) and Chat Rooms
- Although The Site may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, The Site is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Site will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing The Site to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Spamming is not allowed. Postings designed simply to drive traffic to another site or to sell a product (note exception below) will be promptly removed. Our visitors are looking for information, not self promotion. Please feel free to answer any questions you like in an informative and helpful manner. But simple postings designed entirely to give you a link or free advertising will be deleted (note exception below).
- The message boards are an area where the exchange of bass fishing information is free and forthcoming. Selling products is part of that exchange so we have created a Classifieds board just for that purpose. Multiple postings by the same advertiser (spamming) will not be tolerated and appropriate action will be taken to remove and prevent offenders from posting again. We encourage you to notify us when your ad is out of date so that we may remove it. In addition, if you wish to update or create another ad, please notify us so that we may remove your old ad.
Prohibited Content and Commerce Statement
In an effort to maintain the highest levels of email mail delivery and IP reputation, as well as to adhere to various state, federal, and international laws, BassResource.com prohibits the use of our websites or any of our products or services by any person or organization that:
- Displays or markets material that exploits children under 18 years of age;
- Posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about anyone without his or her consent, including children under 18 years of age without their parents' consent;
- Provides or posts any material that is grossly offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
- Engages in any libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, or harassing activity;
- Provides or posts any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or that provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence;
- Introduces viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware or other harmful code;
- Posts or displays any content, including any image, that infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates the intellectual property rights of others, including authors, artists, or photographers;
- Sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received;
- Provides, sells or offers to sell any of the following products or content (or services related to the same):
- Pornography or illicitly pornographic sexual products, including but not limited to adult magazines, video and software, escort services, dating services, or adult "swinger" promotions; provided, however, the foregoing prohibition shall not apply to established retail home-based party businesses;
- Illegal drugs and contraband that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received;
- Illegal goods, pirated software or media; or o Instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons;
- Provides, sells or offers products, services or content frequently associated with spam, such as:
- Online and direct pharmaceutical sales, including but not limited to health and sexual well-being products, prescription and counterfeit drugs;
- Debt collections, credit repair and debt relief offerings;
- Promotion of stocks or stock message boards;
- Work-at-home offers promoting "get rich quick," "build your wealth" and "financial independence;"
- Pyramid schemes or multi-level channel, network and/or referral marketing (MLM) businesses used for prospecting or recruiting;
- DJ/nightclub, event/club promotions/party lists; or
- Odds making and betting/gambling services, including but not limited online poker, casino games, college and pro sporting events; or
- Markets to third party voter registration lists or party lists obtained in which the specific candidate did not collect explicit consent.
In the event that you engage in any of the activities listed above, in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to terminate your access to or use of our products and services, disable your BassResource.com account or access to our products and services, and remove all or a portion of your content, in each case at any time, with or without notice and without refund. We may also report your activity to the applicable legal authorities as required by law or in our sole discretion.
In addition, BassResource.com reserves the right to prohibit the use of BassResource.com's products or services by any company or site in its sole discretion.
As always, sending unsolicited commercial email is FORBIDDEN. See our Website Spam Policy for details.
BassResource.com reserves the right to change or modify this statement at any time. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.