Jeremiah T. Bagwell
- March 13, 1976
- Rock Island, IL
- Elisabeth (wife)
- Arnold and Juanita King (Grandparents)
Biggest Strength (on the water)
- Pitching jigs
Biggest Weakness (on the water)
- Finesse fishing
- Winner of 2002 Exelon's Fishing for a Cure (Charity Event) - 2003 ABA D46 Angler of the Year
- 2004 ABA D46 Angler of the Year
- Several tournament wins
- Several big bass awards
- BFL regional qualifier
- ABA national championship qualifier
Off the Water Accomplishments
- Pro Staff member for several great companies
- Articles are regularly printed in American Bass Anglers and Inside Line Magazines.
- Bagwell's Bass Tactics (weekly column) runs on multiple very high-traffic websites.
- Articles are used on websites in the United States, Russia, Australia and the United Kingdom
- Featured in numerous newspaper articles
- In-studio guest for a regional talk radio show
- In-store promotions for retail locations
- Active in the Pro Bass Networks "Ask a Pro" program for kids
Proudest Fishing Moment
- After winning the Exelon Fishing for a Cure charity tournament, donated 20% of earnings back to the charity.
- Mexican and Italian
- Get what you deserve (How to guerilla market yourself)
- Too many to list
- I'm gonna miss her (the fishing song)
- Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Pflueger Reels, All Star Rods, Daiichi Hooks, Minn Kota, Mizmo Bait Co, Lake George Boat Rental, Slayden's Auto Repair, MegaStrike, Humminbird, PowerPro, Shakespeare Supreme Line, Do-It Mold Co.
More articles by J. T. Bagwell