- "Christmas is awesome, this year I think we are going to try to go somewhere snow skiing."
- "Christmas is a great time of year, its one of our favorites. I get to be home with my family. With my two little girls, so anytime you have little kids around its especially fun. That's a special time of year; I am a Christian so we celebrate the birth of Jesus. That is probably our favorite holiday around the house."
- "Christmas is pretty incredible. Now we've got grandkids running everywhere. Hank JR's daughter is very young, so it is going to be a fun Christmas. I can't wait to make her rotten like I have the rest of them. It's pretty special. My mom told me years ago that if she knew grandkids were as much fun as they are, she would have had them first and I am right there with her."
- "Every year is different. This year it will be in Mexico so it changes up year to year. We always have a good time and that's the most important part of all. My daughter is very young, so this Christmas won't be much different. Next year, next Christmas, and there on, Holidays are going to take on a whole new meaning with having a little one."
- "Christmas is such a joy right now because I have two kids, and my wife. Thanksgiving and Christmas is the biggest part of year that I get to spend at home. That period in through there is definitely a precious time for me. With kids the age that I've got, it's just so much fun Christmas morning."
- "Christmas is pretty wild. I have twin 12 year olds, so they are at that age where they're really into games and bikes and things like that. It's a pretty busy time for me. I am usually putting together a lot of stuff. They really look forward to it. My wife is very festive, so she kind of goes all out for the Christmas season. It's something that really builds from Thanksgiving until that time. It is really pretty neat. I have a pretty big family, we are all close together, and that's probably the best part of Christmas for me. The amount of time that I get to spend with my brothers, sisters, mom and dad, in-laws and brother in-laws and we just do a lot of things together. For as much as I have to travel and as busy as I am the rest of the year, it's that one time when I don't have to go and do things. I look forward to knowing that I am going to be in town and I know I am going to be around the week before and hopefully the week after Christmas."
- "It's usually pretty fun. I have lots of nieces and nephews. Christmas is usually kind of a humbling time for an angler. I seem to be more grateful that time of year, because I realize I get to do what I love to do, I fish for a living. I am very fortunate and I realize that."
- "Christmas is good, I have two kids and a grandson and it's always good. We usually go visit some of the relatives and just spend the day enjoying each other's company just shootin' the bull."
- "It's pretty good because we do a lot of hunting that week."