Sign in to follow this  
clayton86

Yes.... No.... Maybe

what ya think

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/boa/2916399639.html

im in kuwait but been banking money saving me and the wife were talking bout this boat good deal or no keep looking and wait

Well I love nitro because I own one. It's a 2000 model and 17'6" so pretty comparable to what you're looking at. A couple of things I notice is that there doesn't seem to be much storage area. Also a 17' bass boat is not great for recreational use if you plan on gettin out with the family. Seating more than 3 probably ain't gonna happen and even 3 is a little close. I see there is a hydro foil on the rear and that's not a definite no no but I only have a 90 Hp and don't have a problem getting on plane so not sure why you'd need a foil for a 115. Defiantly get the motor checked out. Personally the boat is almost 20 yrs old and I think you could Probably find something newer around the same price range.

If you wanna fish, well, maybe. If you and wifey want a rec boat keep looking. Bass boats are built for a specific use, and don't fit well otherwise.

idk how often the wife and kids will be joining me on it the boys are only 9mo and 3yrs im gonna keep looking iv found alo on ebay but id almost pay just as much to ship it or go get the d**n thing