Sign in to follow this  
LgMouthGambler

Good Fishing, Good Storms, Good Time

BassHunter and I went out on the C-14 today for some fishing. I guess with the Snakehead Roundup yesterday, they took care of those. As for the Bass fishing, that was pretty good. Caught plenty of fish, a few that were worthy of a photo. Blasted these fish with the Zoom Lizards. Dodged a few storms along the way, gave the 50E a good workout, it was a good day.

Was a good day overall but I wanted me some snakeheads grrrr!!!!!! ..... good job today lgmouthgambler! He hit atleast 16 or more Bass easy .

Nice work there fellas. Today was crazy. I went to my dads lake and caught 17 bass which is a record for me...only 2 were of 2 pounds or more. All dinks, 15 caught on senkos. One on a jig and another on a kvd 2.5, these were the bigger fish. This rain has them hype

I think you have to go into hillsbro for snakes at this point

Two areas that I found some nice bass and good quantities are just west of the Rock Island Road bridge. Start there and fish west for about a mile using horny toads.

The other spot was east of where the Lyons road bridge crosses the canal. Start there and fish east on the south bank to the bend in the canal. I had a couple of snake heads there too. They broke my line.

Thanks glades and diggs I know I'm gonna start checking that one out next cause I see and hear that one is packed with snakeheads too.