MysteryTackleBox

What Would You Rather? (Plastics Poll)

Plastics poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather?

• Two to three 3-pack samples of a variety of plastis
    • One full size package of one brand of plastics.

Hey Guys,

Wanted to take a poll to help us better our service. We just shipped our first Mystery Tackle Boxes last week and so far we are getting great feedback. But we wanted to come here and get some feedback from you.

In our first box, one of the items we sent out was a full pack of soft plastic baits. But we have been thinking that people may rather get exposed to more variety. So instead of a full pack of plastics, we are thinking about instead featuring smaller sample 3-pack of 2-3 different brands. So the total value would be the same, but the plastics portion of the box would be divided in to a few brands, introducing you to a greater variety.

What do you guys think? Please vote for your preference in the poll above and post your feedback below.

Thanks a ton and your input is greatly appreciated!

p.s. As a side note, our boxes have more than just plastics in them. but this would just be fore the plastics portion of the box.

Haven't gotten mine yet but I like the idea of one or two plastics from multiple manufacturers. Then you are able to try out more variety and maybe discover that new "go to" bait. Either way im excited for my first box!

If i were getting a sample pack from a new company I would want a variety pack. If it were an established company that I have used I would most likely have a specific bait I liked and would want just that one.

In the variety pack I would want similar sized/purpose baits so I could compare them.

How does some one get on the Mystery Box Mailing list? :-)

How does some one get on the Mystery Box Mailing list? :-)

Just sign up at our website :)