Sign in to follow this  
MysteryTackleBox

It's That Time Of The Month Again...november Mtb Ships Today!

That's right, today we're shipping out the November boxes. We have This pallet plus another one about 1/2 the size.

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts as they get them!

IMG_4061.jpg

Can you post a spoiler like you did for October's box?

This is going to be my first box from MTB and needless to say I'm wicked excited!!

• Like 1

I'm getting the next three. Hope they are good!

Can't wait.

• Like 2

I am interested as to what you guys get in the boxes.

Not that I need more tackle and I am picky about what I purchase but this MTB program has me curious.

Thanks and looking for your feedback as to what is in the November box.

• Like 1

Not that I need more tackle and I am picky about what I purchase but this MTB program has me curious.

Do a search on YouTube. There's quite a few videos of people showing what they get in them.

• Like 1

Here are some unboxing videos from past months:

Went fishing Thursday and couldn't buy a bite, dug through my tackle box and found the rad shad that came in last months box. It absolutely slaughtered them. Turned a bad day into a great day.

• Like 1

Have yet to try the rad shad but those super swimmers are very unimpressive in the water.

Have yet to try the trade shad but those super swimmers are very unimpressive in the water.

Really.... Haven't tried them yet but they defiantly look like a good swimbait. The rad shad is great looks different in the water than a fluke. I'm defiantly going to be picking up some more

• Like 2

I had success with the rad shad as well. Plan on using it again tomorrow, early AM

• Like 1

Really.... Haven't tried them yet but they defiantly look like a good swimbait. The rad shad is great looks different in the water than a fluke. I'm defiantly going to be picking up some more

I thought they looked good as well, just not in the water. I'll take Berkley realisitix over these any day of the week. I didn't fish them topwater, but they may work better that way.

I'm awaiting my first box. I signed on for 6 months. I hope I'm not dissapointed. It'll give me something to look forward to through the winter.

The box I received in today's mail is the first box I am not impressed with. I have been an advocate for Mystery Tackle Box since I like the idea of paying each month to receive a variety of lures that I normally wouldn't try. However, I feel as though this month's box lacks value and doesn't necessarily add up to the amount I pay per month. I don't have much use for a few of the things included in this month's box and two of the lures are things that I've tried before and currently use. Hope the next one is better...

The box I received in today's mail is the first box I am not impressed with. I have been an advocate for Mystery Tackle Box since I like the idea of paying each month to receive a variety of lures that I normally wouldn't try. However, I feel as though this month's box lacks value and doesn't necessarily add up to the amount I pay per month. I don't have much use for a few of the things included in this month's box and two of the lures are things that I've tried before and currently use. Hope the next one is better...

In some ways I agree.. I'm happy with 1/2 of what's inside, the other 1/2 I'll probably never use, but I might try them just because. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised by them. I'm just glad this was my first box for $5.

However, I feel as though this month's box lacks value and doesn't necessarily add up to the amount I pay per month.

Thank you for the feedback. We would like to point out that the box had just under $19 worth of products in there, so for $15 plus free shipping you definitely got the value you paid for and a little extra. We hope you at least give everything a try and we hope to have you on board for future boxes as we are confident we can provide a great service.

In some ways I agree.. I'm happy with 1/2 of what's inside, the other 1/2 I'll probably never use, but I might try them just because. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised by them. I'm just glad this was my first box for $5.

We hope you give everything a try as one of the points of our service is to turn you on to new things and help expand what you use. Let us know your feedback after you have a chance to try everything out. Also be sure to check out the bait card links so you can see the videos on the site demoing the stuff you may not be as familiar with.

Ugh. This box is worse than last month's? Might be time to cancel and take my $15 to BPS instead. Hopefully my opinion will differ than those who have already gotten it.

I had to watch an unboxing video for November's box to see if it really was worse than October's. I'm pleased to say that they nailed it with this box. Its all stuff I will use this time of year unlike the last box.

• Like 1

Mine seems to be taking forever to get from Chicago to St. Louis. Tracking says it shipped Friday and it's still not here...Shouldn't take 6 days to get something from Chicago to St Louis.

I had to watch an unboxing video for November's box to see if it really was worse than October's. I'm pleased to say that they nailed it with this box. Its all stuff I will use this time of year unlike the last box.

That's at least a little comforting. I was starting to feel like I was watching a train wreck in ultraslow motion. Hopefully more people are pleased with it.

Yeah I was pretty pleased. Really looking forward to trying on item in particular.