Sign in to follow this  
imgrtful

Any Lakeland/winter Haven Fl Members

i have a friend who started a big bass tournament this year and it went really well. now for next year he is doing it as a series with a classic at the end. 1st one is on the south winter haven chain putting in at lake cannon in jan. if interested let me know and i will get you the info. still waiting on entire list to be posted then i will post here also. not sure if i can post info on cost and payout here, but he has a facebook page for it. i think this is the link for it (https://www.facebook.com/groups/374961282578872/ )

Not many here from Central Florida. You need to send the info to Del Milligan at the Lakeland Ledger. He posts upcoming tournaments in the outdoor section every week or so.

i dont know if hes ready for it to get that big yet. this will be the first year its a series and see how that goes. this year was fun and saw some big ones pulled out and saw some little ones win also. its about a 6 hr tournament searching for a big one. goes from safelight to 1130 all year.

Del will post any tournaments. From the 150 boats at Camp Mack to the 10 boat club tourneys out of Arietta. It's a good way to get your name out.