Sign in to follow this  
MysteryTackleBox

November Mystery Tackle Box Revealed (Spoiler Alert)

Here's what was in the November box:

photo-5.jpg

You can see more details and a video for each bait here: http://mysterytackle...s/november-2012

Here are some of our favorite unboxing videos:

I need to sign up for this!

• Like 1

I need to sign up for this!

use code GET499 to get your first month's box for $4.99!

I need to write in a review, I used the swivels and in theory they should be great. I mean they are made of flouro, they will disappear in the water right.......well......they don't. They stick out like a sore thumb. When I got them I thought they would be perfect for fishing a fluke type bait where I get a lot of line twist. While the swivel part worked perfect I could clearly see the swivel in the water from a far distance. If I can see it, I know the fish can too. I have found many lures through mtb that I wouldn't have tried and plan on buying more of some of those but I won't be buying any more of these.

I need to write in a review, I used the swivels and in theory they should be great. I mean they are made of flouro, they will disappear in the water right.......well......they don't. They stick out like a sore thumb. When I got them I thought they would be perfect for fishing a fluke type bait where I get a lot of line twist. While the swivel part worked perfect I could clearly see the swivel in the water from a far distance. If I can see it, I know the fish can too. I have found many lures through mtb that I wouldn't have tried and plan on buying more of some of those but I won't be buying any more of these.

Thanks for the review and you can definitely leave a review on our site for that product. One thing to point out is that while you may be able to see the swivels in the water, they don't leave a dark profile in the water like normal swivels do, especially when a fish is looking at it from below with the sky/sun above it. There is a demonstration of this effect in the first video here: http://mysterytacklebox.com/past-boxes/november-2012/aquateko-invisaswivel

The tandem lure is something I never would have bought on my own so my thanks for including it! The rest of the stuff was great too.

• Like 1

use code GET499 to get your first month's box for $4.99!

If I join now will I get this month's box, or have to wait until next month. Doesn't matter either way - just curious.

If I join now will I get this month's box, or have to wait until next month. Doesn't matter either way - just curious.

You will get December's box next.

• Like 1

They are no more visible than the bill of a crankbait, and they are less visible than a regular swivel. And I was surprised when I got my MTB, because I got the exact RES I was going to go buy at BPS the next day. Sexy Sunfish. Also, I got great colors for my type of water clarity, so it was like they read my mind when they packed mine.

They are no more visible than the bill of a crankbait, and they are less visible than a regular swivel. And I was surprised when I got my MTB, because I got the exact RES I was going to go buy at BPS the next day. Sexy Sunfish. Also, I got great colors for my type of water clarity, so it was like they read my mind when they packed mine.

Have u used them yet? They look like they Are glowing. A crankbait is moving and a bass usually doesn't get a good look at the bait. If they did they would see the lip and IMO not react too. I was using them in front of a fluke that I was fishing really slow, more like a finesse presentation and they were just way to visible for my taste. A micro swivel is a better solution in IMO.

Have u used them yet? They look like they Are glowing. A crankbait is moving and a bass usually doesn't get a good look at the bait. If they did they would see the lip and IMO not react too. I was using them in front of a fluke that I was fishing really slow, more like a finesse presentation and they were just way to visible for my taste. A micro swivel is a better solution in IMO.

The woman tried the swivel, and in our water which is pretty stained I can't say it was noticeable at all. But this is the same water that masks a chartreuse bait well too. Me, I'll stick with regular swivels as they are cheap compared to the ones MTB packed in.

The woman tried the swivel, and in our water which is pretty stained I can't say it was noticeable at all. But this is the same water that masks a chartreuse bait well too. Me, I'll stick with regular swivels as they are cheap compared to the ones MTB packed in.

Mine is pretty clear, maybe three feet of visibility. I will use them on a Carolina rig or something just not in front of something like the way I was using them.