Sign in to follow this  
MysteryTackleBox

Mtb's Just Shipped!

Four of these pallets just hit the post office last night! Tracking numbers will be sent out today. We actually sent out two different boxes this month so feel free to share what you got here. (That means SPOILER ALERT for everyone, so may not want to scroll down until you get your box.)

20130110_175942_zps34c76ebe.jpeg

I signed up on the 10th, mines right there on the lower left, right? right?

Bummed i noticed when i signed up mine wouldnt ship out until next month, :(

• Like 1

My first MTB is to arrive this month. I have to thank my youngest daughter and her hubby for this gift. I'm anxious to see what may be there. Oh, I purposly closed my eyes and scrolled down, so as not to ruin the surprise.

My first MTB is to arrive this month. I have to thank my youngest daughter and her hubby for this gift. I'm anxious to see what may be there. Oh, I purposly closed my eyes and scrolled down, so as not to ruin the surprise.

Welcome aboard! Let us know what you think when it arrives! 

Pretty exciting!  Got my son a years subscription for christmas and didn't tell him.  I know he will be super excited and suprised when it comes in the mail!

• Like 1

I stand corrected and sincerely apologize.  This was not the box.  I didn't notice I won a contest on Facebook to win these!   Thanks to Moaner Hooks and Mystery Tackle Box! Looking forward to my box this month!

It's all good! Congrats on the contest, those are great baits! Glad we could help clear it up for you!