moguy1973

January Mystery Tackle Box Arrived!

Nice box this month.  I'll use everything in it.  My buddy got his too and it had probably even a little better stuff in it.  Interesting how they did it this month with people getting different stuff than other people.

I think I'm done for now though as I have too much tackle as it is...Might be something I do over the winter months while I wait for the waters to warm up.

• Like 2

Pictures!

In time.  There's people that might not have gotten theirs yet and it isn't called a Mystery Tackle Box for nothing.  Don't want to ruin too much of the surprise...

I'm sure there's Youtube videos out there already if you want to go looking for them.

I didn't get signed up in time for Jan, so my box doesnt come until next month so pics plz to drool over.

$15 a month they send you a mystery box of lures of equal value I hear they are usually generous. You'll get some stuff to try you might not have gotten on your own... It's a mystery!

Right now I used the GET499 to get $10 off my first subscription the anticipition!

• Like 2

Nice box this month.  I'll use everything in it.  My buddy got his too and it had probably even a little better stuff in it.  Interesting how they did it this month with people getting different stuff than other people.

I think I'm done for now though as I have too much tackle as it is...Might be something I do over the winter months while I wait for the waters to warm up.

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to see you go! Maybe seeing everyone else get boxes will drive you nuts enough to come back :) If not, see you next winter!

this is pry my 2nd favorite box, last months was my favorite. I can honestly say that i am impressed every month. I have gotten 4 boxes, and i only recieved 1 bait that i had previously owned. The hard bait in this box is interesting, it has caught my eye a few times but i never could pull the trigger. The reviews have been mixed, but i am excited to give it a try. Just need this d**n ice to melt.

• Like 1

This is probably my favorite box so far. There is one lure that I got that really stands out to me, one of the best craw baits I have seen, can't wait to see the action.

• Like 1

I got my first box, and love the contents. It was a steal @ $4.99 for the first time,and I anticipate it still being a great value @ $15 moving forward.

I've got Feb 10th already circled on my calendar!

• Like 1

Kinda weird but my box was 100% different then all the others for January I've seen so far. I'm happy with it but kinda wish I had the stuff in the others lol. This box was well worth the 15 dollars though. Without shipping I'd put it at around 22

• Like 1

Pics! Pics! Lol what did you get.

Gimme a few. I will take some

Kinda weird but my box was 100% different then all the others for January I've seen so far. I'm happy with it but kinda wish I had the stuff in the others lol. This box was well worth the 15 dollars though. Without shipping I'd put it at around 22

We sent out two versions this month to test it out. As we grow, we are going to be sending out a bunch of different boxes in the same month so everyone does not get the same thing. This will help keep it a surprise for more people and also allow us to work with smaler companies that can't produce 2,000+ baits at one time. There is also a chance you could get a box down the road that someone got this month. We are going to start having a whole bunch of boxes in rotation that someone may get one month and someone else may get months later. So there will technically no longer be a "January" box or February" box. Just different boxes in rotation. We'll be tracking everything so you won't get the same box twice.

If you search instagram for #mystertacklebox you'll see a bunch if pics. Also search YouTube for January unboxing videos and find videos for both boxes.

Dude, that craw bait looks extra legit.  I want me some of those.  I also like the look of those vibragrubs.

• Like 3

Dude, that craw bait looks extra legit. I want me some of those. I also like the look of those vibragrubs.

I'm Kinda curious to try it out as well. Provided its not 5 degrees these next days off, it will see some action.

I cancelled last month due to the fact that it seemed like samples were gonna be prevalent. By the looks of this month's box my girlfriend got, I'm glad I cancelled. The hard bait looks good, but the rest?? No. Not gonna pay $15 for bags that have 3-4 baits in them.

I cancelled last month due to the fact that it seemed like samples were gonna be prevalent. By the looks of this month's box my girlfriend got, I'm glad I cancelled. The hard bait looks good, but the rest?? No. Not gonna pay $15 for bags that have 3-4 baits in them.

It drives me nuts to only get a few as you really don't get much of a chance to use them.