Tkramer22

Zman 10X Tough Baits

Have any of yall heard about zman 10x tough baits? Im interested in trying them bc of how cheap I am and how much i hate tossing plastics after 2 bass. I pulled one out of a bag at sportsman warehouse and it was extremely stretchy, do yall know if theyre actually good? Any particular favorites? :leisures-and-sports-076: 

Yes they are good and very durable as advertised. They also float with a hook. Great on Carolina rig or shakeyhead but tricky to get on a screwlock head

Their flappin craws are ok. The claws do tend to cling around brush. Great on a c rig tho

• Like 1

I like their baits even though they are a little tough to rig. They'll float off the bottom on a C-rig, the claws on the craws float up if you put them on the back of a jig, and the shadz has great action on the back of a scrounger head. I've got a couple bags of the palmetto bugs that I can't wait to try out this summer. Do not mix them with regular plastics! They will melt!

I used their chunks a lot last year on the back of a jig and I could fish all day with one chunk. It was nice to catch 25-30 fish and not have to go through a bag of plastics. I also used their flapping craw with pretty good luck as well. 

I love their crawfish. I put them on a jig head and they will stand up and do the fighting position because they float. They are also a lot more durable than my other plastic lures (as others have already said).

Great baits but REALLY hard to rig on one of those "corkscrew" type holders on a jig head.

I love their crawfish. I put them on a jig head and they will stand up and do the fighting position because they float. They are also a lot more durable than my other plastic lures (as others have already said).

Heat the corkscrew with a lighter first. Works pretty good.

Heat the corkscrew with a lighter first. Works pretty good.

Good idea.