Sign in to follow this  
Bobby Uhrig

Megastrike Demo Video

We work a lot of sport shows around the country doing demonstrations and seminars. I usually do them so today one of my pro staffers says "hey Bobby Can I try one" Sure why not/  Just add a little Mega to what youre using -They'll bite and hold on-

http://youtu.be/xv9FcfceI9w

• Like 1

With that pony tail I thought maybe Steven Seagal worked for you guys lol. Great video. I'm a believer now that I've seen this. That's amazing.

Great product for sure - need to replenish my supply before I head out for my big tournament!!

I thought for sure this was gonna be some video of you putting Megastrike on Danny Bonaduce.

Still trying to figure out how I thought that and still clicked on this thread. LMAO

Nice vid Bobby.

Hey i can't see the video, im on my PC, every time i click the thread it wants me to Download something, but it sure doesn't look like a video file.

Great video!  Can't wait to try this up north.  Just bought all 3 (Garlic, Craw and Original)

I wonder where the video with the pebble is? Would be cool to see that too.

Great video. I always become mesmerized by the fish tank  :surprised: . It's interesting to view how bass hit lures as that's a POV the fisherman never gets to see

• Like 1

Might be able to do it this weekend

Make sure it's Saturday when I am there  :pray:

That lady that was screaming the fish had that swimbait before they put the Megastrike on it was priceless.  It could have easily been my wife trying to kill the bait monkey..Oh well, I got 3 tubes. :respect-059:

Great video!

Wow, nice video and demonstration of the product.  First time I've ever seen footage of one of these tanks.  It's nice to see their behavior so clearly and their reaction to the product in the tank.

The way the fish went after the fat shad after the megastrike was put on couldn't have been clearer.  Yeah the one got on it before, but there was a crowd coming after it once the megastrike was put on.

I don't know if the increase in the "need to feed" by more fish came from the attractant directly or from the fact that others were feeding, I have a feeling it's both.  Since it dissolves in the water it could trigger other fish that ingest it to feed also.

The bottom line though is if the product causes this change in their willingness to bite, that's something we all desire.

Another bonus I picked up from watching the video is that I've only ever thought of fishing as a 2 dimensional thing meaning I cover space with one lure horizontally.  Never thought about fishing 3 dimensionally and fishing the lure vertically through the water column as well.  You can read this stuff over and over but it's probably seeing it as he talked about it that made this stand out.

I think they ought to wait to put the product on 'til after they demonstrate the technique.  :)  Otherwise, VERY cool.