Sign in to follow this  
rockchalk06

My 5Th Order From Fishhound Arrived Today!!

My best one todate:

This folks is why I love Fishhound so much. My 5th order just arrived today. Ordered it on Friday afternoon and it just showed on Thursday. I got a 5XD Strike King in Sexy Shad, Strike King 1/2oz Red Eye Shad in Gizzard Shad, Storm Smash Shad 7 in Black Orange Chrome and a Diawa Flat Flash Crank SR in Olive Shad. 24 dollars worth of baits total. I just had to pay shipping and do my reviews. I can't wait to use the Diawa, I love the color.

post-38641-0-83728100-1366911000_thumb.j

• Like 1

When you gonna have more of the 5xd and red eye shads :)

My best one todate:

This folks is why I love Fishhound so much. My 5th order just arrived today. Ordered it on Friday afternoon and it just showed on Thursday. I got a 5XD Strike King in Sexy Shad, Strike King 1/2oz Red Eye Shad in Gizzard Shad, Storm Smash Shad 7 in Black Orange Chrome and a Diawa Flat Flash Crank SR in Olive Shad. 24 dollars worth of baits total. I just had to pay shipping and do my reviews. I can't wait to use the Diawa, I love the color.

Do you have many Daiwa baits? Let me know how the that ones performs. I have had some of their DB minnows and love them but I haven't picked up any other of their baits though.

Do you have many Daiwa baits? Let me know how the that ones performs. I have had some of their DB minnows and love them but I haven't picked up any other of their baits though.

No sir. This was my first. I had no idear Diawa made hard baits until I joined Fishhound lol.

So far it's really nice. It's has a great side to side wiggle and has been good at not getting hung up with wider lip design. I've banged it off of some nasty cover too.

• Like 2

Happy to see you are enjoying the service Rock Chalk.

Yep. Thanks. I was going to save my points for a rod, but I had to ****** up another 5XD and those KVD hooks! Placed the order yesterday

• Like 1