MysteryTackleBox

Mystery Tackle Boxes Shipped Today! (Spoiler Alert)

Yup, a day early this month! Should get your tracking emails over the weekend. Plus we're doing a fun little contest this month, which we'll announce on this site later next week. :)

Share what you got! As usual, if you didn't get a box yet, read on at your own risk! If you're not a subscriber, save $10 on your first box with code TRYMTB at http://mysterytacklebox.com

And now, a teaser....

august_teaser_zps2c37ddb2.jpg

• Like 1

I just signed up this week so I won't get a shipment until next month, but let's just say I'll be waiting IMpatiently for it to arrive!

• Like 1

I just signed up this week so I won't get a shipment until next month, but let's just say I'll be waiting IMpatiently for it to arrive!

Hang in there!

Woohoo love this time of the month

• Like 1

My tracking number says it is out for delivery today!

I Never Got A tracking Number This Month

Check your junk mail and if it's not in there, email us at info@mysterytacklebox.com and we can resend it!

• Like 1

wow, this is my best box to date.  Feel like I got a ton of stuff.

River2Sea Tango Prop

Reaction Strike Swimbait

V&M Wild Thangs

Lake Fork Ring Fry

Xcite Raptor Tail Jr

Mustad EWG hooks

super happy with this one.  Great all the way around.  

• Like 1

wow, this is my best box to date.  Feel like I got a ton of stuff.

River2Sea Tango Prop

Reaction Strike Swimbait

V&M Wild Thangs

Lake Fork Ring Fry

Xcite Raptor Tail Jr

Mustad EWG hooks

super happy with this one.  Great all the way around.  

Got the same one.  Nice little box and the swimbait looks pretty sweet. Hopefully Mr. Pike doesn't claim this when I throw it. 

• Like 1

Got the same one.  Nice little box and the swimbait looks pretty sweet. Hopefully Mr. Pike doesn't claim this when I throw it. 

Hey I tried my first Pike last week.  I was surprised how well it tasted.  So help weed them out for a fish fry.  Only advice, get a very sharp filet knife and youtube how to filet a pike! 

Hey I tried my first Pike last week.  I was surprised how well it tasted.  So help weed them out for a fish fry.  Only advice, get a very sharp filet knife and youtube how to filet a pike! 

I have had it long ago. It's tasty. The problem I have is the water I fish gets really hot....and really hot water and fish fillets don't mix well.  So I tend not to even bother or else I would keep some. Maybe in the late fall or early spring when the temps are back down I will give it a shot.  I have never filleted a pike myself, and from what I understand it is an art form not to get a mouth full of bones. 

I sure as heck wouldn't have trouble catching enough for an army. There are a bazillion of the snakey northerns in my  waters.  18"-24" is not hard to come by at all.

I have had it long ago. It's tasty. The problem I have is the water I fish gets really hot....and really hot water and fish fillets don't mix well.  So I tend not to even bother or else I would keep some. Maybe in the late fall or early spring when the temps are back down I will give it a shot.  I have never filleted a pike myself, and from what I understand it is an art form not to get a mouth full of bones. 

I sure as heck wouldn't have trouble catching enough for an army. There are a bazillion of the snakey northerns in my  waters.  18"-24" is not hard to come by at all.

Yeah I hear ya, that is the problem with me this year.  My usual bass holes aren't producing, but the Pike are going nuts everywhere I fish.  Last year I caught a handful of pike, this year I have caught 71 since the start of bass season.  Most in the range from 14-24", but I did get a couple 30-32" ones last week. I think it's the weather being cooler than normal.  All the bass are confused and not going to where they usually are...they are staying shallow most of the time and very tight to cover, at least in my local waters.

• Like 2

My box, love it!

Cant wait to try These lipless crankbaits!

x8rn.jpg
  • Like 2

Man I have to wait another couple more days when I usually get mine! 

Sweet, I should get mine today or tomorrow I think.

• Like 1

I got a different box. I assumed every subscriber got the same package. I got an Xcite square bill crank, a stick bait type plastic 3-pack, and large swimbait, and Freedom interchangeable-hook jig heads.

I got a different box. I assumed every subscriber got the same package. I got an Xcite square bill crank, a stick bait type plastic 3-pack, and large swimbait, and Freedom interchangeable-hook jig heads.

We send out a few different boxes each month to mix it up so people don't have the surprised ruined when they see what someone else got.

This was my first box and I received the same thing. I was also under the impression that everyone got the same thing. I kind of feel like I got the shaft but at least I am not alone and I only paid $5 for the first box. I will give it another month and see if they redeem themselves.