Sign in to follow this  
Blues19

Trokar At Academy

I was at Academy the other day and saw Trokar worm hooks for $2.99 a pack. I got a few packs, since they are normally sooo expensive.  Just something you may look at when you are out, if you use Trokar hooks

stock up, mine is 6 bucks a pack, buy one get one half off,  I saw this and thought  it was buy one get one, but NOPE buy one get one half off, sucks

How bout a favor?

I would like 10 packs of 4/0 EWG.

PayPal + mailing cost.

-Kent

^ x2 I wonder if my academy is running this sale I'm going to call if they do I will be this site official Trokar dealer $5 a pack... DISCOUNT

How bout a favor?

I would like 10 packs of 4/0 EWG.

PayPal + mailing cost.

-Kent

sorry man, its about an hour and a half away so I only get out there occasionally. If anyone else is closer to the Springfield MO Academy, that is where they were

some academy are diff, the academy in concord, has there inshore rods for 50, at my local one they are 60, I asked why and they guy said depends on demand. I think that is BS. I may go and whine to manager tomorrow

Man you have my hopes up now, we have an Academy opening in 2 days 15 minutes from my house  :pray:

Man you have my hopes up now, we have an Academy opening in 2 days 15 minutes from my house  :pray:

my friend, if this deal is not present at your Academy, they are sure to have other great deals.  ITs the cheapest place I have seen to get Zoom Plastics lately and Spro Frogs are only $7.99, so that will save you a few bucks right there if you use them. I wish I wasnt an hour and a half away, but then again, I would be broke cause I would keep spending money there if I was closer

• Like 1

some academy are diff, the academy in concord, has there inshore rods for 50, at my local one they are 60, I asked why and they guy said depends on demand. I think that is BS. I may go and whine to manager tomorrow

That's how they work. It's the same at the Academy's by me. One side of town is more freshwater and other side is saltwater so they have different prices based on the demand at that particular store in that area.

That's how they work. It's the same at the Academy's by me. One side of town is more freshwater and other side is saltwater so they have different prices based on the demand at that particular store in that area.

and that's messed up, they wont price match, though our academy has there brand frogs for 1.99 or 2.99 a lot and there yellow spro frogs are always on clearance, only the yellow color for some reason.

and that's messed up, they wont price match, though our academy has there brand frogs for 1.99 or 2.99 a lot and there yellow spro frogs are always on clearance, only the yellow color for some reason.

That's weird they don't price match they do here. You definitely need to tal to management about that maybe you just got a stubborn store clerk. Only thing is you need to bring it to their attention they won't tell you that the product you purchased is cheaper at their other location.

I will today, though they hooks are not advertised online for that class, maybe it is that store only, which sux, but I will try