Sign in to follow this  
rocketball

Lake Quantabacook Maine W/video

Spent a few days in maine 2 weeks ago and fished for largemouth bass for the first time. We don't have largemouth back home in New Brunswick Canada so this was going to be a real treat. Got some great tips from guys on bassresource (thanks) and had a fairly productive trip. Unfortunetly couldn't find any huge largemouth but you could catch all kinds in the 1 1/2 lb range, Still a fun trip, and looking forward to next yr!

here is a video of some footage I got  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN2X6dFYyAc&feature=c4-overview&list=UUtceWtdA3lEFfORZ_kNNHHw

Cool Video ~

The footage of the initial, early morning approach to the water combined with your choice in music make for a real dream-like feel - nice.

And you got the day off right with fish right where you put in - can't beat that.

Sweet rod, reel and camera mounts on the Yak btw.

Thanks for sharing.

A-Jay

Cool Video ~

The footage of the initial, early morning approach to the water combined with your choice in music make for a real dream-like feel - nice.

And you got the day off right with fish right where you put in - can't beat that.

Sweet rod, reel and camera mounts on the Yak btw.

Thanks for sharing.

A-Jay

thanks A-Jay...actually the cove right in front of our cottage was one of the best spots on the lake lol I was hoping for a largemouth that resembled the one you have in your profile pic, they were there but lacked in the size department :Idontknow:

thanks A-Jay...actually the cove right in front of our cottage was one of the best spots on the lake lol I was hoping for a largemouth that resembled the one you have in your profile pic, they were there but lacked in the size department :Idontknow:

You're welcome and they're all nice.

I'd like to be able to claim that bass as a local fish but the truth is her actual residence has a Mexican flavor . . . .

A-Jay