slonezp

Glenn Mods?

youtube videos are not automatically embedding for me since the last time the site went down. I'm using IE

I just got my first smartphone a month ago. Baby steps...

• Like 2

Works just fine.

Make sure you use the share link and not the full URL.

That's what I've been using

What version of IE are you using?

Lol !

I had to get an iPhone so I could surf the net smoothly. And figure out what I was doing wrong when on the water. Lol

Bomb proof three g. I wouldn't upgrade for free.

He doesn't know the answer to that. He is a pipe fighter! :D I'm surprised he even knows how to turn the phone on. :grin:

• Like 1

I just got my first smartphone a month ago. Baby steps...

Download Chrome from the app store. It will fix all your internet problems.

604-1036671aIEUC1473509M_zps2rgejwjt.jpg

I need one of those for work. We ain't supposed to have phones inside the plant. So I feel a fake phone in my lunch box, would amuse the security guard lunch box Nazi's at the security check point.

• Like 1

type [you.tube]insert link here[/you.tube].  remove the periods from youtube and /youtube

confused2.gif

• Like 1

Download Chrome from the app store. It will fix all your internet problems.

I have used Chrome, but just don't like it on my laptop. Been using IE since I got my first computer. It's easy for me because I'm familiar with it. I've got Chrome on the phone but I really don't search the web on the phone.

He doesn't know the answer to that. He is a pipe fighter! :D I'm surprised he even knows how to turn the phone on. :grin:

I have to swoosh it :grin:

• Like 1

I have used Chrome, but just don't like it on my laptop. Been using IE since I got my first computer. It's easy for me because I'm familiar with it. I've got Chrome on the phone but I really don't search the web on the phone.

I don't use computers anymore. I operate completely off of my phone and our tablets. I like chrome on the phone. However couldn't stand using it on the computer.

How old is the phone? Are all the apps up to date? Or to put it in pipe fitter terms. What model phone is it? Are the little small square or picture things all current on any updates which may exist for them?

Now I'm really confused. I went to http://www.whatversionofiedoihave.com/ and it says I'm using Mozilla 11 on windows

Sounds like you are using Firefox. Then again that page told me I was using a linux operating system on my android phone. While using Chrome 31. Is the symbol you press a globe or a burning fox chasing its tail?

I don't use computers anymore. I operate completely off of my phone and our tablets. I like chrome on the phone. However couldn't stand using it on the computer.

How old is the phone? Are all the apps up to date? Or to put it in pipe fitter terms. What model phone is it? Are the little small square or picture things all current on any updates which may exist for them?

Phone is brand new. It's a Kyocera. Their heavy duty work phone. My bigass thumbs get in the way of surfing the web

• Like 1

Sounds like you are using Firefox. Then again that page told me I was using a linux operating system on my android phone. While using Chrome 31. Is the symbol you press a globe or a burning fox chasing its tail?

It's the E with the rainbow around it

Phone is brand new. It's a Kyocera. Their heavy duty work phone. My bigass thumbs get in the way of surfing the web

I know the feeling. That's why I'm using a s3. Armored by otter box.