Sign in to follow this  
BassAssassins14

Denali Jadewood

I have 4 Jadewoods but not the Crankbait Rod.  I really like them.    I have the Kovert Crankbait rod.  It has a great action and feel.

Anyone ever use the Denali Jadewood crankbait rod ? How do u like it? Is it worth spending an extra 89$ and getting the rosewood??

I have the Jadewood 7 ft crankbait rod and I throw 1.5 square bills all the way up to series 5 crankbaits on it. The rod handles great and i was surprised at the distance i could get throwing little square bills. Honestly the saying is get the best possible that you can afford. The Rosewood is going to be more sensitive. The Jadewood blanks are IM7 blanks and the Rosewood are IM8 blanks. So it depends on your budget it you need to save a few dollars nothing wrong with the Jadewood, if money isn't an issue treat yourself to a Rosewood. Can't go wrong with either choice! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Hey if you pm Ron from Valley Sports he might be able to get you a deal better than whats listed on his website if cost is an issue!