Sign in to follow this  
killula

T3 Sv Spool?

I'm wanting to buy a SV spool for my T3 MX but haven't been able to find one on a site that accepts paypal...does anyone know of a site that has them and accepts paypal?

Also kinda off topic but does anyone know if the T3 MX spool is lighter then the T3 ballistic? 

http://www.plat.co.jp/shop/catalog/product_info/language/en/products_id/20427/cPath/2174_1194_1459/optional-part.html

Please note that particular spool is in huge demand and the stock sells out quickly.

The Ballistic Spool and MX are within a gram or 2 of each other, most of the weight difference is in the gear and driveshaft materials.   

Thank you guys! Sadly japantackle doesn't take paypal so i'll have to watch the plat site, hope they get em back in stock before it warms up!

Yeah that's a major bummer. Always concerned about using a credit card for overseas purchases. I've ordered from Japan tackle a few times and had no problems

Its not so much that I don't like putting my card online, as it is my bank won't go though overseas banks so i have to use paypal :/ (add money to paypal acconut then buy by using my paypal balance instead of card)

Theres an SV spool on Rakuten for 90 dollars.  I doesn't specify whether its for the T3 or Steez?  This is the description "Daiwa RCS baitcasting 1000 SV spool".

Theres an SV spool on Rakuten for 90 dollars.  I doesn't specify whether its for the T3 or Steez?  This is the description "Daiwa RCS baitcasting 1000 SV spool".

That's the T3 model.

Sweeet!!! I'm gonna order me one tomorrow if still there!! Thank you :)