Sign in to follow this  
LivewellHero

Abu Garcia Veritas's And Pro Qualifier Fs/ft

I have some gear I'm trying to get rid of. All prices are not including shipping. I will keep in touch with any PM's but I won't be able to receive payment until at the maximum this coming Sunday. I have to work out my PayPal. Pictures upon request.

BPS Pro Qualifier 7.1:1 righty. Good condition cosmetically, don't know how to rate it mechanically, but works great and has no issues that I'm aware of. $60

Abu Garcia Veritas 7' MH fast action micro guide system. BRAND NEW with tags and clear plastic. Perfect condition. $75

Abu Garcia Veritas 7' MH fast action micro guide series. Used, good condition, a little dirty. Missing second guide from the bottom, but STILL FULLY FUNCTIONAL. $55

Would LOVE to trade one or more (depending on value) of my items for a spinning rod. I want a 6'6"-6'10" ML or maybe a M or a L. I really love St. Croix and Shimano rods. Let me know what you have. I may trade for casting reels, once again just let me know what you have. I DO NOT need spinning reels. I use righty baitcasters FYI.

Trade the 7' Med Heavy Micro brand new for a Powell Diesel 6'10 Med and a 7' Med heavy crankbait rod. a 2 for one trade

I'm going to wait to see if I have any other offers. While a good deal, I just don't have much need for the crankbait rod, and the lure rating is a little high for what I like on the spinning rod. But, that' snot really a huge deal about the rating. I'll keep this offer in the back of my mind though.

Just took these. I'm sorry, I don't have the best camera. Won't focus in that great, but here they are...

post-45646-0-55121700-1390957208_thumb.j

post-45646-0-99673800-1390957215_thumb.j

All PM's replied, somebody let's make a deal! Possible trade for Pro Qualifier pending, but still open to any offers on any of the gear listed. I reqlly need a 6'6"-7' L or ML spinning rod!