crankingfool1979

Pre Rapala Wiggle Warts

how many,what color,and whats a decent price...lol..

i even have a few of the Suspending WW's

now if i understand what i read on a vintage lure website the older Pre Wiggles have a clearly visible seam while the new Storm style are marked Storm on the bill and appear to be seamless if thats the case i have 29 of them..all different colors and sizes.

as far as price goes i went to ebay and was shocked for what they want for them..i am not going to want you to pay 10 or 12 dollars..

that being said im not going to sell them for 3 bucks either.

I see that your first post is in the Flea Market. While that isn't technically forbidden, how about making a post in the Introductions area. Our Flea Market is a community garage sale, where members have the opportunity trade, sell, and buy used fishing gear. It's success is built on mutual trust, and a short introduction would be a great start.

Also, please take the time to read our Flea Market Terms of Use and Forum Rules and FAQ.

i did an introduction...i dont recall if it was before or after the Pay It forward.. It begins 'just sticking my head in the door' please feel free to do a search for it..

No offense was meant.I just felt the Pay It Forward idea was cool, wanted to give a little..I also did some reading and i hope thus far i have followed all the rules

I was referring to the original poster. ;)

Oh..how the heck did i mix that up

now if i understand what i read on a vintage lure website the older Pre Wiggles have a clearly visible seam while the new Storm style are marked Storm on the bill and appear to be seamless if thats the case i have 29 of them..all different colors and sizes.

as far as price goes i went to ebay and was shocked for what they want for them..i am not going to want you to pay 10 or 12 dollars..

that being said im not going to sell them for 3 bucks either.

I'm sure a lot of guys would be interested. If you decide to sell them and settle on a price,

start a new thread.

-Kent

• Like 1

I'd buy any craw color you have for $10 apiece stlbob!

If you have any left when you get down to me in the picking order I'll also pay $10 a piece.