Whooper

Nice Little Boat For Sale

I have a nice little boat for sale. Cajun Cutlass  16'. Includes a Mariner 40 HP, Trolling Motor, 3 Fishfinders (inc. a Lowrance that's less than a year old). Trailer w/ spare. Asking $3500. Additional info can be found on craigslist at http://frederick.craigslist.org/boa/4307893083.html   . Hate to put it up for sale...but I purchased another boat. The boat is located in Waynesboro, PA now. Contact through craigslist or PM here.

post-42211-0-45076900-1390967397_thumb.j

I see that your first post is in the Flea Market.  While this isn't technically forbidden, how about making a post in the Introductions area?  Our Flea Market is a community garage sale, where members have the opportunity to trade, sell, and buy used fishing gear.  Its success is built on mutual trust, and a short introduction would be a great start.

Also, please take the time to read our Flea Market Terms of Use and Forum Rules and FAQ.

Jeff

Nice looking little boat. I had one very similar in a different color that I loved. If the motor hadn't leaked so bad due to poor upkeep by the previous owner I'd probably still have it. Anyone looking for a starter bass boat should be looking hard at that one, good luck.