LivewellHero

For Trade/sale Abu Veritas X2, Pro Qualifier

I have a good condition BPS Pro Qualifier (new model) 7.1:1 righty casting reel. Has a couple scratches/boat rash, but works great. $60

Next is a brand new in clear plastic wrap and with tags Abu Garcia Veritas 7' MH fast action. It is the micro guide version. $70

Lastly is another 7' MH fast action, but it is used and missing the second guide from the bottom. Honestly, I can barely notice a difference in the way it fishes, and is still perfectly functional. $55

I really want to trade one or more of these items (depending on the value of your trade). I NEED a spinning rod. I want a 6'6"-7' light or ML. I may accept a medium. I'm open to consider any company, but I love St. Croix, and also Shimano rods. Shoot me an offer. There is a slight possibility of me accepting a casting reel, depending on what reel it is. Abu, Shimano, or Daiwa. I do not need any spinning reels, I'm already down a rod :D! Let me know if you want pictures of any of my items.

I have a 5'6 MH XF Two piece Shimano Clarus Spinning. Great for skipping jigs and other things around and under docks.

Sorry, not what I'm looking for. I'm going to update what I'm looking for in a spinning rod

Browning  Hi Power HP60MS 1/8-1/2 oz lure wt Line wt 4-12 lb MF 6' spinning rod good condition + nib Okuma Avenger AV 30 and year old hardly used Daiwa Legalis 2000 HS all from Bass Pro (I read no spinning reels needed nut maybe you can sell these)

• Like 1