Sign in to follow this  
joesenko

Mostly New Out Of Box And Some Used Tackle For Sale

i have a hugh assortment of hard baits and soft plastics that im looking to sell this is stuff i bought but dont use i found the lures rods and reels i like and now i am trying to get rid of this stuff because i want to get more of the tackle and equipment ive grown accustomed to and have confidence in so if anyone is interested living in the connecticut area please email me at joedarrah78@gmail.com i am not a business or ebayer this is strictly stuff ive accumulated over the years trying to find what i like. i have almost any kind of hard bait or plastic for any technique so please feel free to email

thanks again

joe

i have way to much stuff to list so email me and ill show you everything i have to get rid of and if anyone want to buy a lot of stuff ill do deals just so i can get rid of the stuff im 5rying to buy all my new stuff before the season starts ip here

anyone i have to ship to they have to pick up the shipping

I also have a abu Garcia revo winch gen3 left hand retrieve 5.4:1 gear ratio for cranking used only 6 times looks and works mint new $199.99 selling for $150 also a abu Garcia revo sx gen3 left hand retrieve 6.4:1 gear ratio only used 8 times new $159.99 selling for $100 a abu Garcia revo stx gen 2 brand new never used left hand retrieve 6.4:1 gear ratio new $199.99 selling for $150 a abu Garcia revo sx gen2 left hand retrieve 7.1:1 gear ratio cosmetically beat up but works like the day I bought it new $159.99 selling for $70 only reason I want to get rid of them is I want to switch over to the brand new shimano curado 200i coming out in a month or so I also have 1 spinning rod for $120 and a couple casting rods in the $100-$120 range if interested in the rods email me and ill send pics and again if I have to ship you'll have to pick up the tab

• Like 1

one last note if i have to ship you have to pick up shipping and NO DEALS unless your total is over $120 with the reels the price is the price NO DEALS un less your buying more then one reel

Joesenko, I see that your first posts are in the Flea Market.  While this isn't technically forbidden, how about making a post in the Introductions area?  Our Flea Market is a community garage sale, where members have the opportunity to trade, sell, and buy used fishing gear.  Its success is built on mutual trust, and a short introduction would be a great start.

Also, please take the time to read our Flea Market Terms of Use and Forum Rules and FAQ.

Mike Goodson

• Like 1

ok ill do that and also i dont want you to think im a business or a drop shipper i just have a bunch of stuff to get rid of because i found the brands i like and have confidence in so i have a ton of stuff to sell and also icmade my first sale so ill have him post to here if he was happy with my stuff and service 

I would just like to say of all the stuff I have bought on the flea market this has to be the goofiest post I have ever read.

• Like 4

no pics, light on description, makes me kinda uncorfortable. i am kinda new my self and like to change out things also, but.........

pics and description or it doesnt exist.

• Like 1

Although it is a little odd, he's been a great guy to work with. Bought a bunch of baits from him and it's supposed to be here come Monday. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

ii tried posting pics to here but it says they are to large and before i posted here i posted all my stuff on a local site so thats why im sending everyone there because the pics are already postex on there and between work and kids and all the side projects and house work i have its hard for me to find time to send everyone pics im also new to doing this but i just sent a package out to someone on here and ill ask him to post something on here when he recives his package just so you know im not trying to s***w anyone im just new to posting on this forum. sorry im not trying to come off like a a*****e

thanks mckinney

Just received my package today. Joe is a great guy to deal with. I was a little wary at first but turned out to be great. He even threw in some free baits for me. Great deals and super fast shipping. Buy with confidence boys, he's legit. Thanks Joe!

thank you sir hope you have fun with the spros and all the other toys. im going to try to get you those pics of my rods and reels today

it looks like  the post i put up with instructions to see my tackle got taking down so if your interested just email me the type of baits your looking for and ill try to send you pics.

if anyones interested i still have tackle and a few rods for sale just email me at joedarrah78@gmail.com and ill send you pics but i cant sell the reels because i wont be able to replace them before the season starts and also i cant find the shimano curado 200i im looking for ANYWHERE and if anyone did email me and i didnt get back to you im very sorry about that but my email was all messed up but i fixed it so i should have no problems responding to you now. sorry again for anybody that emailed me and got no response.

joe