Sign in to follow this  
Tlaz

Wtb Soft Plastics Lot

Looking for some creature baits, senko type, or any other soft plastics that anyone may want to sell. Looking to spend 25.00 or so.

Thanks

I believe I have some stuff that you are looking for. I will look and take a pic when I get home.

Here's what I have. Top two are kinami senko type. Couple of yum dingers and I think the bottom is yum dingers also but not 100% positive. Close to a full bag of brush hogs some other creature bait maybe culprit ? And a lizard.

$10 tyd

post-19005-0-14225300-1391641380_thumb.j

Cool, do you have any other baits you want to sell? ( jerks, jigs, craws, etc ) Ive got 25.00 in my paypal I want to spend. Let me know.

Thanks

I have 1 gal ziploc bag 1/2-3/4 full of chunk trailers and 6" finesse worms.  Almost all green pumpkin.  If you want them $6 to cover shipping I'll send them to you.

Siebert Outdoors is a sponsor and Mike is a friend. For $6 you don't need a picture.

Siebert Outdoors is a sponsor and Mike is a friend. For $6 you don't need a picture.

Point taken. Ill take them. PM me your email addy.

are you still looking? I have a great amount of stuff is like to get rid of.

Looking for some creature baits, senko type, or any other soft plastics that anyone may want to sell. Looking to spend 25.00 or so.

Thanks

I have a few hundred pounds of soft baits I need to move and I have alot of nice soft plastics that are from the tackle Wholesaler I work for as I was going to start a business, but I just kept it all, as I have overstocks of many of the most popular baits....Bass Pro Worms,Swimbaits, Yum line of plastics,Wave Line, D.O.A. baits, craw bugs, stick lizards, big senkos, sluggos, swimming flukes, exude, I can send you a pic of my worm bar where I sell some, and my stash in my place...What are you looking gor exactly..I have lots of ripped bags I got a deal on from the rep who supplies every tackle shop with softbaits in Tampa Florida, so I will hook you up for real....I don't have time to sell on ebay as it takes me 3 hours to package 3lbs as my OCD gets me and I think I was selling Frogs, Creatures,Swimbaits,Senkos, Worms,Tubes,Zipper worms, flipping baits and swimming flukes for about $25 and I was sending close to 6lbs because I put together lots like I am preparing to fish a tournament the next day, and the what ifs get me.....so I add some swirls, pinks, 2" swimbaits, 8" swimbaits...and stuff I rarely use..

I have alot of Berkley Havoc baits in packaging, Charlie Brewwer Worms, Zoom, Yum,Berkley powerbait, Yamo, and I could go bubba gump for hours...I need to just get rid of all this stuff because my place is heavily Salted at the moment......Neighbors think I am cooking someting in here when it gets hot.

If anyone is looking for some soft baits I am willing to send pics and I truly need to move most of it as I would rather hook up fellow bass fisherman than sell back to the shop at my cost (or make a trade, I have cases of lures as well....Anyone looking for a certain soft bait, I probably have at least a few baits in that companies catalog or the same bait under another label...or very similar

Jerkbaits, Swimbaits, Shrimp, crabs, Zipper worms, Dingers and houdini shad, assassin sea shads, zoom flukes, worms, and some of the real nice stuff that are a bit off colored which I need to move, but it will hurt...

ry

I guess IM me and I can send pics out...I am going to start putting best offer up on lots of lures and for cast nets, reels etc....I will also do my best to give some gear away to any young Kids getting into fishing, so if you are just getting started and are reading this, contact me or start looking for my posts on this forum as I will trade, sell very cheap, and am truly in a spot where I jsut want to clean out inventory and probably just start over doing something different, as Fishing is enough, tackle business not a smart idea.....

I will do the Rapala and cast nets this evening and also interested to make trades......Looking for a Flipping Stick and have a bunch of reels I planned on listing on craigs list.