Sign in to follow this  
Marc David

Apple Ipad Mini With Retina Display: Reduced

Selling an Apple iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display (Latest model) that is only about 3 weeks old. It's the 32GB, WiFi, Space Grey model. It both works and looks perfect, exactly as Brand New. You'll get: The iPad, sync cable, power adapter/wall charger, paperwork, and box. 

With tax, I paid $533.93 from Apple. I'm only asking $400 shipped. It'll be shipped USPS Priority Mail, with insurance and a signature will be required for delivery. Coming from a smoke free/pet free home. Send me a PM or email at ManUnitedFan91@gmail.com if interested. The device has been restored to factory settings, so it's ready for its new owner. Need the money for a DSLR camera so no trades.

photo3_zpsd79fbbcc.jpg

photo1-5_zps3240c758.jpg

photo4_zps91c03759.jpg

photo2-4_zpsf8a48a41.jpg

Unless that has an app for a fish finder on it, I doubt this ad will stay up long. I'm pretty sure they only want fishing related items on this forum for sale.

Unless that has an app for a fish finder on it, I doubt this ad will stay up long. I'm pretty sure they only want fishing related items on this forum for sale.

Please give me a link to the 'Miscellaneous' ads forum. I looked and couldn't find one. If I remember correctly, in the past I've seen non fishing related items posted here. They can remove it if this ad doesn't belong. Thanks for the "help". 

There's quite a few guys that take I pads, laptops, or notebooks with them on the boat to keep notes with. Plus if you wanted to pull up an aerial map to try to find something on a body of water it would be a little easier to see than on your phone. I've heard of guys hooking them to their depthfinders that have small screens to get a larger display also FWIW.

I use my Nexus 7 tablet with Navionics app to be my gps on my boat so it can be marine related...

Don't worry guys.  We are not going to remove the ad.  It fits in a gray area, but it fits.