Sign in to follow this  
YungAngler

Seacoast Nh Rivers

Anyone have any experience fishing/paddling the rivers on the NH coast?  I live in Portsmouth and have yet to fish any of the rivers around here.  Bought a SOT last fall and plan to use it quite a bit this spring.  Any advice for the Lamprey/Piscataqua/Cocheco?  Best places to put in.  not that familiar with the area so any advice is appreciated.

All I am going to say is the rail road tracks on the lamprey in new market. 

take your yak out on madbury resorvoir or if you want to have a real good time(if you can get someone to pick you up) start on the lamprey out in raymond and go as far as you can. 

i have a little trolling motor on my yak so no problems going some distance.  I just checked out that area on google maps and there is a put in over near the apt. buildings.  Bough my yak in late september, so I'm itching to get it back out on the water.  Thanks again for the advice, and if you feel like PM'ing me the details on the that old hatchery in Northwood, I wouldn't complain.  Saw your post in the NH thread.  I can keep a secret.

Thats classified! Just teasing, shoot me a pm and ill tell you the secret for the river(where you are going) and ill give you a little info on the *spot*