bulletboy3286

Jackall Crosstail Shad Wacky Style

This is a bait, when i looked at i assumed drop shot ok, but wacky rig never would of thought about it but let me tell you, this surprisingly works very well where i live. i rigged it with the flick shake jig head and it was on in early to late summer when the bite slowed down. Any question or imput?

Any question or imput?

yeah.............any body ever teach you to keep your trap shut? Now get the heck out of here with that.....LMAO

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

people have tryed but it never works haha.

The Jackall Cross tail shad is probably my #1 drop shot bait next to the ol' standby roboworm. I usually just nose hook them but have never tried it wacky ... I will give it a shot next time I am out. Thanks

Just about anything will work wacky style. I've even been looking at the new Uncle Josh "MEAT" crawler. Saw it fished wacky style on Extreme Angler this past weekend. Looks really good! :)

Correction! That was on the program, Fishing with Joe Bucher, not Extreme Angler. Watching way toooooo many fishing shows this winter! LOL!

Watching way toooooo many fishing shows this winter! LOL!

You got to keep your sanity some how in this arctic freeze of a winter. I just want a week or two of 40s at this point.

Yeah, don't get any ideas now. Like wacky rigging a Yamamoto Yamaminnow, or even a Zoom lizard. That sort of stuff never works. Anywhere.