martintheduck

*free* -- Lowrance X50Ds Graph

First, you'll have to pay shipping if you want it (I guess $10 should cover it?)

Do not have the power/transducer cable. You can get one on the net for $50-$60.

I'm not just giving this to the first person that claims it though. Post your BEST sob story (with pics if applicable) on why I should give you this sucker and I'll choose someone on Monday who seems to legitimately NEED it. I've tried to "pay it forward" before and it seems like people just want free stuff rather than legitimately needing it.

Hopefully this helps a fellow fisherman out.

Cheers fellas!

--Martin--

QJbYVGe.jpgZ6bxIFm.jpg

Sob story... I need to save money for a car, and don't have any boat except a kayak. It SUCKS only being able to fish the bank, FROM THE WATER! I can't afford a unit, and this would seriously help me out. Plus, I'm a younger angler... Bonus points? ;) But this would be super nice, and greatly appreciated. Would seriously change my fishing game!

I saved up my money for a boat, bought one that was in horrible shape because thats what I could get in my price range, and now im restoring it. Its a 16 ft Mirrocraft. The boat cost me $500, and ive put a lot of time into stripping all the paint off by hand. Spent $400 on my motor, and now I ha e to re paint the boat. Having a unit would really help me out at this point, because its not really anywhere near my budget. I feel bad taking things for free no matter what it is, so maybe we could trade or something? Thanks for the opportunity.

Christian

Teacher with a 12' jon boat. Yup, just about sobs it up.

i suck at fishing and need all the help i can get.

actually i'm kidding b/c i have a unit.. but not about sucking :eyebrows: .

ytm hooking someone up martin. may the fish of a lifetime come your way :respect-059:

I would love to have it, thats all i can discuss?

My dad and I fish from a crawdad and have been using this thing for years

tn_PIC_1551.jpg

Have to swing it up anytime we go into lilly pads or to the bank.  If it's a sunny day...forget about seeing the screen...the image will completely wash out even with fresh batteries.  Have to smash the buttons to change settings...which really doesn't change anything at all.  Oh, and when the batteries die (usually halfway through trip) you gotta unscrew that handle on it and hope the C4 batteries don't slide out into the water (has happened once) otherwise you have to lift entire unit out of water and into boat just to make sure.  :Idontknow:

Send that thing to Spartyon8!   

Both my folks are teachers, and they worked their @* off providing for myself and my sister, and do to this day while working one of the hardest jobs on this planet for not nearly enough pay. Teachers live a high stress life, and fishing is an escape. I say help make Spartyon8's escape more enjoyable!!

• Like 4

Thanks GaterB, but give it to a kid. I can make do without.

• Like 1

i agree on giving it to a kid but make sure they can afford any other parts they may need such as batteries and mounts... would be a shame if it sat on a shelf a few seasons until it can be made fully functional. 

Here is a sob story. I don't know how to win friends, influence people, and won't be successful without a X50. Just kidding but good luck to the young guy that get it  :eyebrows: