Sign in to follow this  
jaysen

Fishing Greenville, Nc

i have family that moved to greenville so i visit when possible. i was last there in summer 2013 and the river was flooded so i took to some smaller ponds. i was able to get my kayak on there but they appeared to be heavily fished since there was fishing line all over the trees and the largest bass was 12 inches. i am hoping some people here can tell me of better spots and techniques/lures that are more successful. i dont plan to take anyones secret spot since i am there once or twice a year and strictly catch and release. all help is appreciated, especially if they decided to take me out and show me the area. . 

was kinda hoping for a few responses... guess i will have to stick to redfishing the outer banks. 

This doesn't apply to this website(i hope not, my experience so far as been pretty good) but the bass fishers I have met in NC aren't exactly the friendliest bunch. When you come down to NC let me know, if you dont mind the little less then 2 hour drive to fayetteville I have a couple spots we could go to.

thank you. i really appreciate it. 

hey man, one other area you might search is ncangler.com there is a good bit of info on that site specific to NC