Sign in to follow this  
bankbassassin

Wtb-Spinning Rod 6' To 6'6

Snapped my Pflueger spinning rod today trying to pull a hog out of some heavyyy cover. I probably had no business throwing to this spot, but I've always read on the boards here that the spot you're scared to cast to is where the big one is! : )

Anyway, the set up I have/had now was nothing special. If I weren't buying a house right now, I'd probably just update the whole set up, but my girlfriend would have my head if she found me with a new rod.(She's catching on and Googling the brands of my stuff to see how much I spend on gear!) So if there's anyone out there with a 6'0-6-6 M/MH spinning rod out there that they would be willing to sell me, please help me out!

I'm looking to get away with the rod shipped(PP fees inc) for $50 or less but if there are any generous souls out there who'd want to hook me up with a deal, I'll dedicate the first bass I catch on it to you!

I've had mine for at least 3 years. Hundreds of fish caught on that baby. I didn't say a word for almost 2 hours after it happened...may she rest in pieces.

Go to walmart, a lot of times you can find a crazy deal on a name brand rod, for under $50 theres no doubt in my mind you can find one. Go on your lunch break, throw the tags and reciept(keep this) in your desk drawer when you get back. Oh this rod? Buddy at work gave it to me cause he got a new one.

Another great thing about buying a rod at walmart is if it breaks you can take it back to the store and they give you a new rod, no questions asked.