Sign in to follow this  
midnighthrasher

Tackle Warehouse Rebates

Anyone got a 10% off code. I will be placing a huge order and am having trouble finding one of the 10% off sponsor codes.

Also does anyone know when their next big sale is???

with our sponsorship, its not a code.  You actually have to say your name and address and they have a roster with your name on it.  Plus im pretty sure that if someone gave you there info it could be risking them losing their sponsorship.

I have used them several times in the past and I always used them over the phone. The first time I used it I told the TW guy that I found a code online and wondered if i could use it. He told me that the 10% off codes were for the pros to give out to promote TW and that anyone could use them

o, ok you are talking about those codes.  Ours is based on the item like some rods i get upto 50% off and some lures i get like 35% off but i dont remeber the 10% code.  Thanks for clearing that up.

with our sponsorship, its not a code. You actually have to say your name and address and they have a roster with your name on it. Plus im pretty sure that if someone gave you there info it could be risking them losing their sponsorship.

Is that a club or university that you are getting those discounts thru?

Carrington is talking about Tackle Warehouse's University fishing program. Our club at UIUC also receives these discounts from them.

i think that you would lose money since you have to be a full time student to be on the team and that would cost much more than what you would save in discounts lol.  So you are coming out ahead lol.

Check out this thread from TT

http://www.tackletour.net/TTForums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=46550&sid=166beb8450e4791e3d1f00945d31b9a9

Let me know if you have any luck.

Also, I remember last year they had a sale for presidents day/ the bassmaster classic. Although I don't remember if it was for the entire site or if they only put a few items on sale.

The problem started happening because Jared Lintners Boat/ Truck had a promo code on it for 10% off.

There was no such thing as paintball, and fishing college teams when I was that age either.

Great, just as I graduate collegiate fishing teams are popping up all around my area.

so can anyone get 10% off?

and how do i do it?

To my knowledge they are no longer doing it. It was a short time thing that if I remember correctly got a little out of hand.