Sign in to follow this  
bigbassctchr101

BOMBER 9A ANYBODY USED THIS

I don't know if this Bomber 9A is new or not, but I have never seen it or used it.  This crankbait is suppossed to get to 18ft.  If anyone has any feedback, I'd love to hear about it.  Maybe you could answer a few questions of mine.  Does it kick out bad on the bottom? (the lip looks like it would)  Does it actually dive to 18ft on a normal long cast? lol (not a KVD 70 yarder!)  And, one thing I would love to find in another crankbait, does it back up when paused?  I guess the Norman DD22 does it the best, get snagged or hit a rock and pause it and it will back itself up 3-5 inches.  This is one of the main reasons I love the DD22. Other crankbaits do it to an extent I imagine, but not like the Norman IMO. 

A Google got this hit:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uXwBlDDioA8J:www.lurenet.com/catalog.aspx%3Fcatid%3DBomber%2520Deep%2520Diving%2520Mode%2520A%2520(9A)+bomber+9a&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Dang it!  I think I hear the Bait Monkey calling.  I really like the Bomber A series CB and I don't have any of these.... yet  ;D