Teal

Donald Trump To Buy The Buffalo Bills?

According to ESPN, this is likely to happen. So...some of you western new Yorkers and bills fans, what do you think?

I personally think that it would be a good move. I would not want to see trump move the Bills. I think he would be a good owner and will surround himself with football guys to do the thinking for him.

As a Bills fan, I'm thinking good move as well.

For a few reasons:

1) NFL is a money league, The Donald has plenty of it

2)The Donald will bring PLENTY of attention the the Bills

3)The Bills will benefit from Donald's persona and cash

4) I hope I'm not wrong 

Maybe the 5th try at a SuperBowl will be a success under DT. Rather see Bills stay in Buffalo than move up to Canada with Bon Jovi's peeps.

• Like 1

Good for the Donald he earned every dollar he has.

will surround himself with football guys to do the thinking for him.

that is the part I would worry about...... I love the Donald, but I wonder if he would be an over zealous owner.

I could see him having a few "Billy Martins" lol  hire then fire, only to hire again.

• Like 1

that is the part I would worry about...... I love the Donald, but I wonder if he would be an over zealous owner.

I could see him having a few "Billy Martins" lol  hire then fire, only to hire again.

Yeah, same here. I worry that he'll Jerry Jones (or Mark Cuban) the Bills. But on the bright side, those two owners have rings!! Same with Irsay. So if Trump can bring rings to the Bills...........

Good for the Donald he earned every dollar he has.

Do you really think he started penniless without a formal business education, or lacking in contacts both political and real estate?  Taking nothing away from him but he was groomed for success.

How well he will do as football owner, time can only tell on that one.  He does have a record of not every venture going well, he's filed bankruptcy a number of times.

• Like 3

Trump was actually a good owner when he had the New Jersey Generals of the USFL league. He hired football peeps and didn't really Jones the ops of the team. If you remember, he got Hershal Walker to sign right out of Georgia. So I believe he's committed to winning.

From what I read he has no intention of moving the team.

As a life long Bills fan, and a WNYer, I am just ready for it to be over. Move.... Stay...... This owner, that owner, this owner.... Blah blah blah. Get on with it and get it over with. If they stay, the gun will be to our heads the entire time with the threats to leave, not to mention the taxpayers of WNY will be bent over a barrel. If they go the area suffers. It's lose lose all around.

I think its a terrible move. Now as a Patriots fan, I hope he does buy the team, I can see this turning into a circus like the NY Jets. Trump has too much of an ego to let people run the team and make football decisions. I can see him being like a Dan Snyder owner, make terrible football decisions (Albert Haynesworth signing). Just my 2 cents.

Do you really think he started penniless without a formal business education, or lacking in contacts both political and real estate?  Taking nothing away from him but he was groomed for success.

How well he will do as football owner, time can only tell on that one.  He does have a record of not every venture going well, he's filed bankruptcy a number of times.

Yeah i completley agree.  His dad was the one who built it from the ground up and if i am not mistaken, Donald went to the Wharton School of business in Philly which is a top notch school.

Any owner can do well if they allow football people to do football things and you get the right people on board.  I have no doubt he will spend the money and as long as he doesn't try and play fanatasy football with his rosters and coaches like snyder or jones he will probably do fine.  It seems like the best owners are the ones you only see or hear about when they win it all or hire a new coach.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the next Owners Meeting if the Don ends up owning the Bills.

• Like 1

Trump or no Trump. They suck.

Actually, the Bills will be purchased by a Jewish family at Chanukah this year.

This is how it will happen.

A young Jewish boy will go to school the day after the first night of Chanukah and be really excited.

His friends will ask him why he is so excited and happy.

He will reply that Chanukah started and the first gift you get on the first night of Chanukah sets the tone for the other six gifts.

So why is the Jewish boy so excited?

He told his friends that his parents gave him a jockstrap as his first gift.

So what does that mean asked his friends?

It means that in seven days he will own the Buffalo Bills!!!!

So forget the Donald. Wait until December to find out who will own the Bills.

Trump was actually a good owner when he had the New Jersey Generals of the USFL league. He hired football peeps and didn't really Jones the ops of the team. If you remember, he got Hershal Walker to sign right out of Georgia. So I believe he's committed to winning.

From what I read he has no intention of moving the team.

you're kidding right? the "don" ruined the usfl. if it weren't for his ego, that league may still be around.

• Like 1